RENT TASTING ROOM
Rental of the tasting room includes:
- 1 case of Amigoni wine or keg equivalent
- Local beers on tap
- Tables, linens and chairs
- Soft drinks and coffee
- Catering kitchen; no cooking equipment
- Convenient parking
- Security after 5:00 p.m.
- A/V equipment
Capacity of tasting room:
- Seating for up to 50, including mezzanine area
- Up to 100 in a cocktail setting, including mezzanine area
- Up to 50 seats are provided in the tasting room. Rental fee includes 2-3 high top tables.
Catering kitchen includes refrigeration, warming cabinet, sinks and a work surface. Kitchen may only be used by caterers and no items may be brought from home. Catering staff must remain until last guest has departed and room is clean.
Hours and Rates
We understand that every event is different and that a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t always work when renting a venue. All events can be customized to fit the needs of the host.
Wedding Reception Hours and Rates (price does not include sales tax or gratuity):
*10% discount on venue rentals during off-peak months of January, February and July.
- 4 hours – Monday – Thursday after 6 p.m. – $2,500
- 4 hours – Friday after 7 p.m. – $3,000
- 4 hours – Saturday after 6 p.m. – $3,600
- 4 hours – Sunday after 5 p.m. – $2,500
Setup and breakdown for wedding receptions may occur one hour before and conclude one hour after actual event times.
Payments and Policies
- Dates are reserved only upon execution of a rental agreement and payment of 50% of fees.
- Balance of payment due 45 days prior to event.
- No refunds upon cancellation.
- All items must be removed from the site at the conclusion of the event.
100 person capacity
Events can be customized to meet the needs of host.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call 913.890.3289 or fill out the form below.