We love a good excuse to celebrate! Join us on May 21 as we mark four years in the Daily Drovers Telegram Building. We’ll have door prizes, food trucks and live music from Shay Estes. And, keeping with tradition, we’ll release the new 2014 Urban Drover!
This year, we’re extending the party outside. We’ll have the north lot open with additional seating and a bar so you can relax outside and enjoy a glass of your favorite wine or local beer.
- Bottles open at 11 a.m.
- Food trucks will be at the winery from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Enjoy live music from The Shay Estes Quartet from 3-6 p.m. in the barrel room.
- Urban Drover Release Special: Take $1 off each glass and $3 off each bottle. A blend of 50% Cabernet Franc and 50% Petit Verdot, this wine is our tribute to our historic tasting room building.
- Be on the lookout for hidden tokens throughout the winery during the party! If you find one, you win a prize!
- We’re extending our Saturday hours to stay open until 7 p.m.
Grab your friends and come down to the Stockyards District to celebrate with us! It’s our biggest party of the year and we can’t wait to share the fun with you. Thanks for your continued support for four amazing years!